Classic Series Single Head Fixed Output Pump
How It Works
Stenner's fixed output metering pump is built with two detachable components: the motor and pump head. Outputs are dependent upon the rpm of the motor gears and the size of the peristaltic pump tube. The fixed rate pump has no output adjustment. All Stenner metering pumps have a 3-point roller design in the pump head, which acts as a check valve to prevent back flow, siphoning, overdosing and loss of prime.
The motor's output shaft rotates at a fixed rpm which drives the roller assembly within the pump head. The chemical solution in the pump tube is captured between the rollers as they rotate and compress the tube. As the rollers advance, the squeezed tube section regains its original form and generates a vacuum, creating the self-priming feature that delivers a constant flow unaffected by the outlet pressure.
- Self-priming up to 25 feet and does not lose prime
- Can pump off-gassing solutions
- Solutions contained in tube, not exposed to pump components or air
- Subassemblies fit together without tools; easy service or conversion to another model
- Pump head universal to all Stenner pumps
- Can run dry without damage
- Will not clog from dirt or debris
- Reproducible outputs within 2%
- Pump tubes accept a variety of chemicals